12/30/2010

Failed attempts at living simple life[part 9]

I am not that bad looking. My blond hair suits just fine with my green eyes and I even have muscles although I never work out. I wonder if she really likes me or if she only acts so sweet with me because of pity. Aw, c’mon, it can’t be pity! Anyway, it’s getting late, I gotta get to school.
My backpack has everything? Hmm... Yep, it’s all set! Sail away Lord Alexander, a great day awaits you!
-Go to school already!
Shut the fuck up Sandra! I am more responsible than you’ll ever be!
-That’s what I’m doing! Die! I gotta cough now. I mean bye!
Man, she’s really doing her best to ruin my days. Even if I realize life hasn’t been that sweet to her either and she’s not doing this on purpose it still annoys me. I would love to share my small joy with her and tell her that a girl likes me and that I like her too – even if it’s only in my imagination. I would love to see her smiling when I tell her I am going to the history Olympiad next month, I would love to see her hugging me when I tell her I am the best kid at history from the entire school, I would love to see her giving me a good night kiss or just wishing me a great day at school. Anyway, maybe it’s better this way, maybe God has bigger things planned for me.
Look at that old lady, she seems so miserable, I can read loneliness in her eyes, I can tell she hasn’t been happy in a while. Wish I could do something about it... Telling her I understand her won’t help too much I think. Oh, I can see the school. Seems I’m the first to arrive, as usual. I don’t get it why all my other classmates love to get to school 5 minutes before the classes start, school is fun! You have the chance to be on your own, away from your parents and their annoying questions or requests, you get to talk with a lot of other kids your age, you get to listen to gossip, to learn stuff ment to make you smarter or stuff about other people. I wonder when will she get here today... I have to admit my heart always skips a heartbeat when I see her and most of the time I just black out, I get lost for words. Her red hair shines like one thousand overheated suns ready to explode, her green eyes cut me open like a hot knife slices through butter and her lips... I wonder if I’ll find the guts to tell her how I feel, I wonder if I’ll be able to kill my fear of being rejected, I wonder if I can trust her.
Here we are Alexander, let’s get the backpack and the jacket off and wait. This is why I love being the first to arrive, all the other kids salute me and I don’t get to bump in anyone on the halls or stand in line to enter the school.
-Good morning Alexander!
-Hey, welcome!
I never talk with that girl but I love the fact that she salutes me everyday.
-What’s up dude?
-‘morning Adi! How are you today?
-Sleepy.
-As usual I’d say.
-Right. You?
-Feeling pretty good actually.
-I can see you got a dumb smile on your face. What’s up with that?
-Ah, nothing much, just feel like smiling today.
-Don’t tell me... Ah, I know now! Ha-ha-ha!
-What? What do you mean?
-C’mon, we both know you’re smiling cuz of her.
-Because of who? Ah, damn it, I can feel myself blushing! How can he read me so easy?
-Right!
-Don’t tell anyone, please!
-I won’t dude.
He is still smiling, that’s an evil smile. I swear I will get mad if he does tell my secret to anyone else!
-Adi?
-Ya.
-Promise me you won’t tell anyone.
-Dude, look at me! Do I look like the person that would do stupid jokes?
-Yes.
-Uhm... You’re right. But stiil, I promise I won’t tell anyone else.
-Thanks.
-There she is!
I... God!
-Hey Livia!
-Oh, hi Alexander! How are you today?
Oh my God! Her smile is so divine! I could watch it for an entire Eon without getting bored, it just fills my heart, it makes me happy!
-I’m awesome!
-I’m so happy to hear that!
-How do you do?
What? How could I ask her that question?! “How do you do?” god, I’m stupid!
-Ha-ha-ha! I feel pretty happy as well actually!
-Livia!
-Daniel! She replied while her eyes filled with joy.
And then I felt like 1 billion arrows kept on stabbing my heart. I felt everything tumbling and crushing around me, I felt my happiness dyeing, I felt like crying. She kissed him...


To be continued...

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu