12/15/2010

Failed attempts at living simple life[part 7]

I just can’t stand all this noise anymore! It’s really driving me crazy! It’s making me mad, I feel being taken over by rage! It has to stop now! Why the hell did she brought that stupid smelly drunk home tonight? Ever since they arrived all they do is argue and fight, smash things and yell like crazy people… Oh my god, I hope they don’t touch my history books, I hope they don’t have the guts to do that! I will get out of my room right away and tell them to stop, I can’t stand it anymore!
-Stop for God’s sake! All you did ever since you got home was fighting and smashing things and I can’t study, I can’t even watch TV!
Why is that dude looking at me so angry? Why is coming towards me? Does he think I will run? Does he think I am scared!?
I guess I should wake up now, I think it’s morning already, I gotta get ready for school. Ouch! What the hell is wrong with me and where is this pain coming from? I guess I slept bad, let me stretch my legs real quick.
Ouch! What the…
-Sweety, you woke up?
That isn’t Sandra, she doesn’t have such a warm voice and she never called me sweety… Who is this woman? A nurse?!
-do you feel any pain in your legs?
-What… where the hell am i? What happened? How did I get here? Who are you? Where’s Sandra?
-Calm down Alexander, you’re safe now, there’s no reason to get back in that shock you were last night. Calm down sweety. She smiles so warm, as warm as the woman from the school’s office a couple of years ago.
-Screw this! I’m fine, I’m going home! What the hell?! Why can’t I move my feet?
-Because you got hit pretty bad… You see, when you fell, your spine was the point that absorbed all the energy from the impact. The doctor thinks that it will only be temporary, that only a few nerves were bruised and they will recover in time but…
-Ah, so I’ll be fine in no time. I don’t want to skip classes… Wait, what’s with the ‘but’?
-Well, when you hit a human spine that bad there’s always room for complications. In case you can’t feel anything in your legs during the next three days it means that the problem is more serious than we think. You might need surgery and you might…
-Might what? Never walk again? I will kill myself.
-Don’t ever say that again!
-You don’t know me! I have all the right to say that and tons of reasons! Leave me alone, please!
Depression... When I thought that it was all over and I will be able to get over it, here’s another problem in my ‘all perfect life’ that brings it back. Not being able to ever walk again?! That’s literally worse than death itself. Not being able to see at least 1% of the world?! Never, I won’t spend the rest of my life in a wheel chair while all others will look at me with pity, I won’t go through this crappy life without my legs. The sad part is that even if I kill myself I won’t get to see my parents, that I won’t get to taste love, that I won’t get to make Sandra pay for all the bad things she did to me, that I won’t… Wait a minute. How did I get here? The last thing I remember from last night is that drunk dude coming towards me filled with anger. Did he pushed me and I fell so bad? Did I do anything to him before that? I hope so because if I didn’t, dead or alive I will make his life miserable, even more miserable than mine! Life’s a bitch, even a bigger bitch than Sandra!


To be continued...

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu