11/12/2010

Failed attempts at living simple life

I really want to get out of here! I just can't spend one more second in this place, i want to move my feet more, i want to stretch them as far as i can, i want to wave my hands around! Get me out of here! What?! ... Who's pushing me?! Actually nevermind that, keep pushing, don't stop, i can see a light! Yes!
All i felt was pain, unimaginable pain. I just couldn't help myself not crying, my soul was crying with all its power. The light was so strong... The powerful noise blasted my ears with the sound of one thousand lightnings and i could understand one word, the most awesome word i ever heard... Actually the first word i ever heard: Alexander. I have no idea who pronounced it but it came like a beautiful whisper with a gentle and warm touch, embracing my soul: Alexander. A huge creature grabbed me and rapped me in a fabric so tight that i wasn't even able to do the things i wanted the most before leaving that warm place. I wasn't able to move. I got out but i was still trapped...
Days passed and from time to time different huge creatures were setting me free for a few moments just to wrap me up again and put me into misery. I had no idea what this place was, i had no idea in what language the creatures were talking, i couldn't see anything else than some blurry colors, everything was one huge mystery. I was crying a lot, actually whenever i wanted something or when i felt a certain pain. I figured that the creatures were understanding my sorrow because they came by my side after i was starting to cry. Strange...
A lot of time passed and i felt myself evolving. The blurry colors became brighter and i could distinguish faces. Also my hearing became better and i started to hear so often the one word that i loved so much: Alexander. The creatures were repeating it so many times!
I have no idea how much time i've spent in that place sleeping, eating, kicking my feet, laughing at the way the other creatures were looking at me making silly faces but i know that it was a lot. At a certain point probably the most ugly creature i've seen in my life came by my side and pronounced 'Alexander'. I felt a strange desire to smile but i didn't. The it picked me up and started walking with me. That was the first time i felt fear and just starting crying. The creature took me far away, far, far away from that place where i felt so good and we traveled for so long that i fell asleep. When i woke up i was in a room so dark that i couldn't distinguish anything. For the first time crying didn't make any creature come close to me... I was alone.

To be continued...

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu